- Ideal for washrooms and wash stations
- Can also be mounted to work desks making it ideal for packing areas
- Powder coated steel liner refill holder
Dimensions: 374 x 264 x 159mm, 90L capacity
- For heavy duty purpose with lid made of metal detectable PP. (Polypropylene)
- Stand structure in FZB
- Removable and tiltable bag holder
- Removable baseplate for easy cleaning
- Wheel tread of PU (Polyurethane)
- Designed as a bag trolley to transport heavy waste.
- Large diameter wheels for easy transport on uneven surfaces and over thresholds.
- Liftable cassette holder for ergonomic working position during bag replacement.
- The Longopac bag does not have to be lifted when changing bags, the stand is open.
- Wide pedal for easy lid opening even from the sides.
- Removable cassette holder for easy changing of Longopac bag cassette and cleaning.
Dimensions: 530 x 680 x 1070mm (w x d x h)
- Ideal for areas that require efficient sorting at source, such as corridors, kitchen, staff restaurants, food outlets and conference rooms
- Bespoke waste streams available inc. liquids and confidential waste (GDPR)
Dimensions: 565 x 440 x 1000 mm
One Longopac maxi stand and 110 metre cassette holding 8,400 litres of waste. Your choice of bag colour.
Additional trial and starter pack information:
For our trial offers, buy the stand and get the cassette free of charge with a full refund if you’re not 100% happy. Choose your preferred bag colour: Clear (soft plastics), Yellow (mixed recycling), Red (general waste), Black (general waste), Green (food scraps), Blue (paper or glass).
- Flexible and mountable on most cleaning carts
- Variable bag size for flexible changing intervals.
- Quick bag replacement – less than 30 seconds.
- Variable bag size always ensures bags are 100 % full.
- Life cycle analyses shows that it has 1/3 of the environmental
load compared to traditional bags.
- Easy Installation
Dimensions: 374 x 264 x 159mm (w x d x h)
Opening dimension: 284 x 164mm
- Fit within existing waste cabinets, cupboards & waste sorting walls
- Includes the unique Longopac liner system – quicker, cleaner and safer bin emptying
- With width adjustment for easy installation
- Dimensions: 520mm wide x 550mm deep, can be adjusted to 606mm wide
- Robust foot pedal operated lid for hygienic waste disposal
- Zinc Coated
- Smooth plastic wheels for easy transportation of waste
- Ideal for food manufacturing & heavy industrial applications
- Capacity: 180L
- Dimensions: 520 x 520 x 986mm (w x d x h)